Kontakt Level Personal
PROJECT TECHNICAL MANAGER
For our Client in the Oil & Gas Industry we are looking for an Project Technical Manager
- Work with the Project/Tender/Offshore Manager to ensure that work is conducted in a timely manner.
- Lead the engineering team consisiting of Engineers, Senior Engineers, subcontractors and/or consultants in projects, tenders or studies on a daily basis.
- Delivery of commercially and technically optimised solutions that are aligned with the client and DeepOcean expectations and are fit for purpose.
- Ensure all engineering tasks are delivered in accordance with all applicable Engineering Procedures (DO-ENG-PRO-XXX) in a safe and accurately manner.
- Ensure that clients receive sufficient documentation and updates on progress, within given deadlines.
- Co-ordinate the development and improvement of procedures, scheduling and all project processes and procedures documentation.
- Lead the planning and execution of marine operations.
- Act as Operations Manager during project offshore campaigns.
- Higher Education Degree/Master/Bachelor (or equivalent) in relevant engineering or science subject or extensive and company assessed experience within actual area.
- Minimum 10 years relevant in industry related role.
- Experience with subsea structures and/or vessels and equipment within SURF-, Decom-, IRM-market or equivalent.
- Planning and accomplishment of marine operations according to industry standards.
- ROV and subsea operations.
Asle Olav Bjåen
91 13 49 57